Animated scrolling functionality for angular written in pure typescript with no additional dependencies.
- easy-to-use directive: scroll to an element referenced in the href-attribute (
href="#mytarget) just by adding
- service usage: trigger scroll animations from your component or when server responds
- customizable: adjust duration, offset or whether scrolling stops if the user interrupts
- use custom easing functions to calculate the scroll position over time
- works across routes (scrolls to target element as soon as the routing has finished) and in both directions (horizontal/vertical)