Image-color-picker is a simple angular component for picking the specific color from image. Use the image-color-picker to select a color and get the html color code of selected pixel. Also you get the Preview of selected pixel,HEX value and RGBA value.
Best AngularJs Color Picker Directives Plugins
A Color Picker Directive for Angular 2 with no dependencies.
Angular Radial Color Picker has been developed treating the mobile devices as first class citizens. This means that out of the box you get:
- Touch devices support
- Responsive size
- Blazing fast GPU accelerated animations
- Super small size (~6 kB minified + gzipped)
Material Design Color Picker directive for AngularJS.
aCKolor is a color picker for AngularJS that allows you to select a color from a fullscreen color picker overlay.
AngularJS directive for choosing a colour of your choice from Colour Picker.
A small directive which essentially is a color picker but with a few extra functions – for AngularJS.
- Customize the appearance of the color picker (vertical, horizontal, columns etc.)
- Generate random colors
- Generate gradient colors
AngularJS based color picker (a color picker based on angularJS), currently has about features:
- 3 modes Classic mode
- custom selection mode
- Supported color format currently supports only rgba
The color picker for AngularJS – Native / Simple / Cool. No other dependencies are needed at all.
- Can extend simple input
- Can replace a div (or any other container) with an inline color picker
- Can replace any HTML element with a cool tiny trigger
- Can color the extended input
Minicolors is a color picker directive for angularjs.This directive works with Bootstrap 3 and works fine with mobile browsers such as Safari on iPad.