A basic Angular tooltip component based on click/tap event.
Best AngularJs Tooltip Directives Plugins
A simple angular2 directive to display a bootstrap styled confirmation popover when an element is clicked.
An elegant, easily customizable generic popover in Angular that transcludes custom HTML.
- An angular directive for generic popovers.
- Popovers can contain simple text to complex html templates.
- Popovers can have callback functions for opening and closing.
- Popovers can have custom directions.
- The script also provides a factory to close all or specific directives manually.
- Works well with/without Bootstrap/Foundation.
Fo-Popover is a nice popover in angularjs with your define position.
ngDropover is a feature-rich, event-driven solution for dropdowns, popovers, tooltips, or any other time you need a trigger or triggers to hide-show elements. The only dependency is AngularJS and your imagination!
- Open and close the dropover programmatically with events
- Built in touch support
- Easily create multiple triggers for single dropover
- Close dropover when clicking outside directive
- Doesn’t use event.stopPropagation()
Fo-tooltip is a nice tooltip directive for angularjs app.