A component to implement the Google Chart on your Angular 5+ applications.
- Inbuild Google Library Loading – All related library and packages will be loaded throgh component so no need to include explicitly and loading chart relaed packages
- Data Changes Aware – Component is data changes aware so in case of changes in data promise, chart will rerender again automatically.
- Option Changes Aware – Any changes made to Google Option Object, will be automatically drawn to chart.
Angular trend is a simple, elegant trend graphs for Angular.
- Simple. Integrate in seconds.
- Scalable. Uses SVG for sharp, scalable graphs. Will fill the parent container, or you can provide a fixed size.
- Beautiful. Built-in gradient support, and customizable smoothing.
- Animatable. Support for on-mount animations where the trend graph draws from left to right.
- Tiny. Zero-dependency, gzips to <3kb
ngx-charts is unique because we don’t merely wrap d3, nor any other chart engine for that matter. It is using Angular to render and animate the SVG elements with all of its binding and speed goodness, and uses d3 for the excellent math functions, scales, axis and shape generators, etc. By having Angular do all of the rendering it opens us up to endless possibilities the Angular platform provides such as AoT, Universal, etc.
- Timeline Filtering
- Line Interpolation
- Configurable Axis Labels
- Legends (Labels & Gradient)
- Advanced Label Positioning
- Real-time data support
- Advanced Tooltips
- Data point Event Handlers
Angular.js Directives “are a way to teach HTML new tricks”. Directives are Angular’s way of extending HTML to create new elements and functionality.
Directives hide the complexity and code that is necessary to create d3.js, and nvd3.js charts, which makes adding charts to an Angular.js application quicker, and simpler than typical methods.
A set of composable and extensible Angular 2 directives for building SVGs with D3 declaritively. This library provides functionality for basic charts out of the box, but it can be easily extended to support building declarative syntaxes for just about any SVG generated by D3.
Parallel coordinates are useful for visualizing multivariate data. This is an Angular directive wrapper around parallel-coordinates-chart to allow for easy creation of charts.
The key feature is that the original hierarchical structure of nvd3 models is completely preserved in directive JSON structure. This means that while you creating a complex chart that containing multiple elementary chart models (such as
axis, …), you can in turn customize the properties of each internal elementary models as well as the global charting properties the way you want. This can be done as usual, but it becomes quite easily to customize while applying JSON approach to.
A simple pie progress indicator for AngularJS. Written in pure Angular, using SVG to render the progress indicator. Tiny, simple and no external dependencies.