This is an angular 2 component based on youtube player iframe api. This component came out as a result of the open source project Echoes Player – an alternative player for watching and listening to media from youtube.
Best AngularJs Plugins Directives Plugins
A simple module that can integrate your favorite loader in any AngularJs app. You can use your favourite loaders in a second with many customizations!
The page-loader directive will show any loader during the route change only if the route takes more than the default time (which is 250ms) to load.
Probably the best Angular responsive, fullscreen modal service.
A simple buy yet powerful typeahead component for Angular (css framework agnostic).Its built with JSONP support by default.Additional remote sources are soon to come.
Angular gauge is a highly customizable gauge directive for Angular JS apps and dashboards. It provides multitude of options to customize as per your needs.
Bind a list of checkboxes to a unique ng-model array.A
ngular.checkboxes module lets you turn your list of checkboxes into a unique destination array, providing :
- two-way binding: manipulate the destination array will check/uncheck the checkboxes AND check/uncheck the checkboxes will modify the destination array.
- no isolated scope for each checkbox: the directive does not create new child scope.
- a mtCheckboxController: internal controller can be injected to other directives.
A simple, lightweight module for displaying notifications in your Angular 2/4 app.
An Angular Material based, an Android style date-time picker, with ability to disable set of continuous or non-continuous date sets.Some basic functionalities are:
- Double click to select date or time
- Swipe left to go to next month or Swipe right to go to previous month.
- Disable the set of continous or non-continous date sets.
Imhere-Angular-wizard is a component that will make it easy for you to create wizards in your app.
Ng-selectize is a angular component for Selectize.js.Selectize is the hybrid of a textbox and <select> box. It’s useful for tagging, contact lists, country selectors, and so on.