Generic AngularJS component/directive providing dashboard/widgets functionality.
- Adding/removing widgets
- Widgets are instantiated dynamically (from corresponding directive or template)
- Widgets drag and drop (with jQuery UI Sortable)
- Horizontal and vertical widgets resize
- Fluid layout (widgets can have percentage-based width, or have width set in any other unit)
- Any directive or template can be a widget
- Connecting widgets to real-time data (WebSocket, REST, etc.)
- Changing widget data source dynamically (from widget options)
- Saving widgets state to local storage
- Multiple Dashboard Layouts
An AngularJS directive to creates QR Codes using Kazuhiko Arase’s qrcode-generator library.
This directive exposes a basic slideshow as AngularJS 1.x module.
This d3.js heatmap representing time series data is used to visualize tracked time over the past year, showing details for each of the days on demand.
angular-translate is an AngularJS module that makes your life much easier when it comes to i18n and l10n including lazy loading and pluralization.
It provides components like filters and directives, asynchronous loading of i18n data, full pluralization support through MessageFormat and much more!
This directive easily turns possible to create popovers associated with any kind of DOM elements.
A simple HTML5 notification for Angular 1.x.
An Angular service to get simple methods to manipulate url parts.
AngularJS TableView is a data grid directive for AngularJS.Fluid configuration allows you to use only the features you need (sortable, filterable, selectable, editable, …)