Best AngularJs Plugins Directives Plugins
Just an angular.js directive to get reading time of given text.
- Add a chart using just a single directive.
- Auto-updates your chart object on modifying scope.
- Angular-friendly events let you call controller functions directly from the chart.
- Offers advanced control by giving you access to full FusionCharts object.
- Has variety of ways to add a chart, from JSON URL to Scope Array Binding.
ngAnimate is the best effect solution made for AngularJS.
Schema Form is a set of AngularJS directives (and a couple of services) to generate Bootstrap 3 ready forms from a JSON Schema.
- Validates the form using a JSON Schema
- Fine tune presentation with a form definition, change field types, change order, etc
- Lots of basic form types out of the box.
- Supports array with drag’n’drop or in tabs
- Add-ons for more fanciful stuff like wysiwyg editors, datepickers, colorpickers, font-pickers etc
angular-media-player is a ng-Directive that wraps audio or video tag exposing methods and properties to manipulate your player.
An AngularJS 1.x component based on the specifications of the Stepper from Material Design. Steppers display progress through a sequence by breaking it up into multiple logical and numbered steps.
The record-picker is an Angular 2 component that works similiarly to a select input item, but displays all the choices before and after the selection is made. An array of strings or objects can be passed to the
record-picker for display in the pick list.