Best AngularJs Plugins Directives Plugins
An Angular directive used to generate a transparent progress bar over a specific element.
ng-jcrop is an AngularJS directive for the jQuery jCrop plugin that allows you to crop images in your Angular based web applications.
Range Sliders for Angular & Foundation5, with support for vertical/horizontal layouts and single/dual handles.
ng-rating is an Angular directive to display “stars” (or something else) based ratings.
apiNG is an AngularJS module that enables you to receive and display data from one or more sources. The data can be aggregated, limited and ordered. The complete setup is dead simple, just by adding data-attributes to your html.
There are two level of usage: basic and advanced
- The basic usage is focused on keeping it simple and easy, but with enough power for most use cases
- The advanced usage turns apiNG into a plugin system for data-sources and designs, focused on re-usable modules
Angular.js directive to Knob component powered by d3.js (without jQuery).
- very easy to implement
- without jQuery dependencies
- powered by d3.js
- 2-way data binding
- configurable minimum, maximum values and step
- configurable scale
- touch, click and drag events implemented