Animated scrolling functionality for angular written in pure typescript with no additional dependencies.
- easy-to-use directive: scroll to an element referenced in the href-attribute (
href="#mytarget) just by adding
- service usage: trigger scroll animations from your component or when server responds
- customizable: adjust duration, offset or whether scrolling stops if the user interrupts
- use custom easing functions to calculate the scroll position over time
- works across routes (scrolls to target element as soon as the routing has finished) and in both directions (horizontal/vertical)
AngularJS directive implementation with a CSS3 flip animation.
A small example of how to use a multilevel accordion inside an angular2 component.
isoCurrency is a angularjs filter that retrieves currency symbols according to ISO 4217 currency codes.
Angular2-draggable is an angular (ver >= 2.x) directive that makes the DOM element draggable.
An Angular 2 component allowing panning and zooming an image in a canvas element.A <canvas> element hosting an HtmlImageElement which can be panned and zoomed using the mouse.This component also provides two-way bindings for panning and zooming programmatically.
This library is for localization of Angular 2+ apps written in TypeScript, ES6 or ES5. It allows, in addition to translation, to localize numbers and dates of your app, adding language code, country code, currency code, timezone and optionally script code, numbering system and calendar, through Internationalization API. It also implements the validation of numbers by locales.
Angular directive for modify in real time any html tag you want.
The Angular 2+ filter pipe helps you simplifies the array filtering.