A generic table for Angular 2+. Generic table uses standard markup for tables ie. table, tr and td elements etc. and has support for expanding rows, global search, filters, sorting, pagination, export to CSV, column clicks, custom column rendering, custom export values.
- Uses standard HTML tables (no divs etc.)
- Markup uses Twitter bootstrap class names
- Client and server-side pagination, sorting and filtering
- Lazy-loading of data from server
- Expanding rows with custom component
- Use custom functions for sorting, exporting and rendering of data
- Configure table using json object (add columns etc.)
- Toggle column visibility
- Export to CSV
ngx-datatable is an Angular component for presenting large and complex data. It has all the features you would expect from any other table but in a light package with no external dependencies. The table was designed to be extremely flexible and light; it doesn’t make any assumptions about your data or how you: filter, sort or page it.
- Handle large data sets ( Virtual DOM )
- Expressive Header and Cell Templates
- Horizontal & Vertical Scrolling
- Column Reordering & Resizing
- Client/Serve side Pagination & Sorting
- Intelligent Column Width Algorithms ( Force-fill & Flex-grow )
- Integrated Pager
- Cell & Row Selection ( Single, Multi, Keyboard, Checkbox )
Super Table is a feature-rich table component built with angular2.A table component with the following features:
- row virtualization
- row sorting (stackable)
- cell formatting (text)
- custom cell component
- column resizing
- column-based filtering
A table component built in angular. Handles large datasets by virtualizing rows.
- column-specific filtering
- column sorting
- stacked ordering
- column resizing
- column re-ordering
- localStorage state persistance
It is often required that, large datasets needs to be rendered in the front-end table. Cuppa Angular 2 Data Grid components handles 10K + records with high performance.
10k + records with high performance
- Faster Rendering without browser hanging.
AngularJS TableView is a data grid directive for AngularJS.Fluid configuration allows you to use only the features you need (sortable, filterable, selectable, editable, …)
Angular2-datagrid provides functionality to create tables, image grid, etc. It allows developer to create desired template.
Angular smart confirm is a customizable UI component for angular that replaces the need to show a pop up confirm box where a user confirmation is required. This smart confirm shows the yes and no confirm buttons in-line. No more bothering the user with those pop-ups that can some times become a bit annoying.
Angular-data-table is a AngularJS directive for presenting large and complex data. It has all the features you would expect from any other table but in a light package with no external depedencies. The table was designed to be extremely flexible and light; it doesn’t make any assumptions about your data or how you: filter, sort or page it.