This is an Angular2 Form Wizard component. Just like any form wizard. You can define steps and control how each step works. You can enable/disable navigation button based on validity of the current step. Currently, the component only support basic functionality. More features will come later.
- Seamless FB SDK initialization (asynchronously load script and FB.init)
- All SDK API callbacks are automatically applied with AngularJS context
- Support both callback and $q promise
- Provide built-in directive support for Facebook XFBML plugins
Angular implementation of the famous animation library scrollReveal.js.
It is often required that, large datasets needs to be rendered in the front-end table. Cuppa Angular 2 Data Grid components handles 10K + records with high performance.
10k + recordswith high performance
- Faster Rendering without browser hanging.
Simple-modal is a lightweight, reusable Angular 2.3.0 compatible solution that will create a modal dialog, add it to the DOM, and then remove the modal from the DOM when it is dismissed. The modal returns a promise indicating which button was pressed to dismiss the modal that then optionally can be used for further processing.