PrimeNG is a collection of rich UI components for AngularJS2. PrimeNG is a sibling of the popular JavaServer Faces Component Suite, PrimeFaces.
Best AngularJs Chart & Graph Directives Plugins
Angular2 charting components help you embed highcharts into your web applications.
- Input and display data-points
- Choose from four different function spaces: polynomial, exponential, trigonmetric, logarithmic
- For polynomial and trigonometric, choose the degree (number of terms)
- Displays best fit function for the inputted data-points
- Graphs best fit function
- Remove point(s) on click
- Clear graph, and clear point(s) buttons
- Add a chart using just a single directive.
- Auto-updates your chart object on modifying scope.
- Angular-friendly events let you call controller functions directly from the chart.
- Offers advanced control by giving you access to full FusionCharts object.
- Has variety of ways to add a chart, from JSON URL to Scope Array Binding.
- One click chart change
- Tiny – 4.4kb minified and gzipped
- Auto tooltips
- Auto h,w dimensions updates automatically when resizing
- Beautiful animations
- Callback events
- Simple data format
n3-line-chart makes creating beautiful charts for AngularJS applications easy and semantic. It is built on top of D3.js.
Real-time charts for IoT using angular and flowthings.io. Uses the official flowthings angular client for communication with flowthings.io server.
Built on top of D3.js and AngularJS, n3-charts.pie-chart directive creates beautiful pie charts, donut charts and gauges in AngularJS applications. The result is simple, interactive and beautiful.
An Angular.js directive for an interactive, animated dial component powered by D3.js.An visual component for gathering user input when values sit in a range between 0-100.
- shows previous value
- 2-way data binding (will respond to changes to model and update model accordingly)