Angular Drag items in an ng-repeat to reorder them.It’s probably far less stable than something like UI Sortable, but that has all kinds of dependencies. This just needs Angular.When dragging and dropping elements, some classes will be added to those elements, so you can style accordingly.
Best AngularJs Drag & Drop Directives Plugins
- provided as service and also as directive
- Easy to set up
- No bloated dependencies
- A shadow where the item would be dropped offers visual feedback
- Touch events!
- DOM can be synced with model
- area or axes of movement can be restricted
A weekly scheduler for angularjs.This directive displays a weekly item scheduler. You can see, add and modify items easily.
- Use mouse wheel on schedule to scroll left and right
- Use ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom in and out the schedule
Angular directives that allow you to build sortable lists with the native HTML5 drag & drop API. The directives can also be nested to bring drag & drop to your WYSIWYG editor, your tree, or whatever fancy structure you are building.
ng-Dragula is a angular directive for popular dragula drag and drop Library.
- Materialize CSS framework
- Angularjs calender directive
- Materialize clock-picker
- Materialize color-picker
- Drag and Drop events and then edit
- Materialize datepicker with month and year selectable
- Can be extended to full Admin panel
- Socket.IO with live data broadcasting