Best AngularJs Forms Directives Plugins
Customizable dropdown multiselect in Angular 2, TypeScript with bootstrap css.
Angular-Uploads is a
Schema Form is a set of AngularJS directives (and a couple of services) to generate Bootstrap 3 ready forms from a JSON Schema.
- Validates the form using a JSON Schema
- Fine tune presentation with a form definition, change field types, change order, etc
- Lots of basic form types out of the box.
- Supports array with drag’n’drop or in tabs
- Add-ons for more fanciful stuff like wysiwyg editors, datepickers, colorpickers, font-pickers etc
An AngularJS 1.x component based on the specifications of the Stepper from Material Design. Steppers display progress through a sequence by breaking it up into multiple logical and numbered steps.
An angular module to create Google form like builder.
formFor is a form-creation and validation library built on top of Angular JS. It is incredibly flexible and offers a wide range of configuration options.
- An angular directive for multiple selections using checkboxes.
- Allows callbacks for opening and closing the multiselect dropdown.
- Allows callbacks for selection event.
- Restrict the number of items a user can select.
- Select All / None feature.
- Custom Direction for the dropdown (top, bottom, left, right).