Feature-rich CRUD data table component for Angular using REST backend. The module contains services for: Yii2 RESTful (php), ORDS (Oracle REST Data Services), Flask-Restless (python).
- Filtering (column filters and an optional global filter)
- Sorting (multiple columns)
- Modal (draggable and resizable)
- Create/Update/Delete (composite primary keys)
- Single row view (with sortable colums and values)
- Loading indicator
- Row selection (single, multiple, checkbox, radio)
- Scrolling with fixed header horizontally and vertically
- Frozen columns
- Dynamic forms with validation
- Modal select list (with search and pagination)
Angular 7 – virtual scroll table with support draggable, pagination, server side, sorting, filtering, resizing, dynamic component and custom config for each column.
Ornamentum data table is a lightweight, feature rich, highly configurable, UI framework agnostic, full responsive Angular data table with minimal dependencies.
- Client/Server data binding
- Live/real-time data binding
- Multi/Single column sorting
- Row grouping
- Multi/Single value filtering
- Row selection
- Expandable rows
- Column resizing
- Cell/Header templating
Ti-grid is a simple yet powerful data grid for Angular 6+, with support for pagination, data sorting, data filtering and more.
Vx Grid is a standalone native table plugin which uses the best of features provided by AngularJS.
An AngularJS module for resizing table columns!
Angular 5 data table, with pagination, sorting, expandable rows, row selection etc.
An AngularJS directive that allows you to reorder table columns via drag and drop.
Angular 4 yet another table with pagination, ordering, filtering and datasource server-side ready.
See a lot of angular material based on the table-tree components, JS files need to be defined in the table column attributes, trouble not to say, and HTML attributes defined in JS, always inconvenient to maintain the code is also very ugly.
NgTableTree defines a tableTree directive that uses the $ compile recompile the HTML template file to be displayed inside the instruction, so we can define the template directly in HTML.