AngularCSS listens for route (or states) change events, adds the CSS defined on the current route and removes the CSS from the previous route. It also works with directives in the same fashion with the compile and scope destroy events.
Parallel coordinates are useful for visualizing multivariate data. This is an Angular directive wrapper around parallel-coordinates-chart to allow for easy creation of charts.
- Keyboard navigation
- Async children load
- Expand / collapse / select nodes
- Events: select, deselect, collapse, expand, focus, etc.
- Custom node template (string or component)
- Custom loading component (for async data)
- Custom children / name attributes
- API to control the tree from outside
- Very basic customizable CSS